Graphics Canada 2019
Celebrating more than 50 years as Canada’s national graphics and printing show.
Show Floor Registration Fees & Admission:
Early Bird registration: $10 (before December 31 2018).
Advanced registration: $20 (January 1 – April 10, 2019)
On site: $40 (April 11-13, 2019)
Free with VIP pass-code or invitation from exhibitors.
Show Dates & Hours
Thursday, April 11, 2019 10am – 5pm
Friday, April 12, 2019 10am – 5pm
Saturday, April 13, 2019 10am – 4pm
Show Venue & Location
International Centre, Hall 5
6900 Airport Road
Toronto, ON L4V 1E8
Graphics Canada 2019, an unparalleled investment of your time: new and traditional features covering the entire spectrum of the graphics, printing and integrated communications.
More events, presentations, conferences and educational opportunities than ever!
- CEO Print Executive Forum
- Turbo Talks – Powered by the Workflow Automation Partners
- Printing Sales Training Day
- Smart Packaging, Security Printing & Printable Electronics Workshops
- Label Forum Canada
- IdeAlliance G7 Summit on Color Management
- Graphics Canada Seminar Series
- Innovations Theatre
- Ryerson University Expanded Gamut Summit
- Materials/Substrates/Consumables Pavilion
- Dye-Sublimation Area
- Keynote Presentations, Future of Print and Digital Print Manufacturing Panels, DIA Breakfast meeting…
Expect more from Graphics Canada than any previous edition!
- Innovation & Technology
- Strategy and Solutions
- Networking & Industry Meetings
- Education & Professional Development
- Convenience & a Great Experience
Graphics Canada 2019: solutions for tomorrow’s graphic communication industry
- Attend and learn how to diversify and grow your company
- Reinvent the way you do business, find new ways to increase profits and boost sales
- Adapt to the new challenges of consumer behavior and technology
- Take back innovative ideas that you can implement to improve your operation and succeed.