The power to captivate
Canada’s largest and longest running showcase for the graphic arts and printing industry. Attracting the full spectrum from the design community, smaller quicker printers, medium-sized facilities to the country’s largest operations.
Graphics Canada was launched more than 50 years ago. With 200 exhibitors representing over 300 companies and held in 3 exhibit halls at the Toronto International Centre, the event provides an unique opportunity to inspire, influence, entice and persuade the largest gathering of graphic arts and print buyers in Canada.
More than 8,500 attendees are looking for solutions to improve their workflow efficiency. And to find strategies to cut costs, deliver higher quality products and provide their customers greater flexibility. Take them behind the scenes! Reveal your talents, capabilities, technologies and competitive advantages.
What kind of exhibitors are attendees interested in meeting at Graphics Canada?
- Electronic Pre-Press
- Converting Equipment
- Mailing & Fulfillment
- Running Presses
- Digital Printing
- Computer Publishing
- Various Trade Services
The power to enlighten
Graphics Canada is Canada’s largest print show because it offers value beyond the trade booth.
Free exhibitor product pitches: Each exhibitor is invited to give a 30-minute presentation to highlight the features and benefits of their products and services, in a theatre located on the show floor.
Expanded seminars: This year, Graphics Canada is offering even more educational seminars to attract attendees. These seminars provide insight into current trends and practices, and a glimpse into what the future holds.
Breakfast keynotes: Each morning, special keynote speakers will host a breakfast meeting and focus on a variety of topics. Sponsored by the Digital Imaging Association and other industry groups.
Show Preview package: To help attendees plan their visit, a Show Preview package is sent to registrants in advance. It includes exhibitor profiles, seminar schedules, machinery demo times and a general events schedule.
The power to impress
As a participant in Graphics Canada, you benefit from a solid marketing and event support program that includes the following:
- NEW! Unlimited customer invitation flyers offering free admission!
- Computerized registration and lead-gathering system.
- Free shuttle bus and discounted rates on hotels.
- Easy-to-follow exhibitor manual with supplier checklist and on-line forms.
- Signs (indicating new product’s, show specials, sold, and show stickers.
- Sponsorships/promotional tools to generate exposure outside your booth. This includes badge inserts, visitor badges, and an exhibitor show lounge, banners and aisle signs.
- Easier on-line registration for multiple visitors, seminars and special events.
To reserve your exhibit space, contact: