Printing Sales Training Day
Hall 5, Aviation Room
Back by unanimous requests! Take advantage of the opportunity to build 21st Century Printing Sales Skills and Attitudes.
We’re taking a new approach to Sales Training this year. Rather than limiting it to a single day, we will present Print Sales Training on both Thursday, April 11 and Friday, April 12, from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM. The program is titled Driving The Sales Cycle, and it will be presented by our long-time sales training partner, Dave Fellman. Dave is the author of four books and more than 300 articles, including his monthly sales column in Print Action, and he has presented seminars and keynotes at industry events across Canada and the United States, Great Britain, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. As a special bonus, all registrants will receive a copy of The Dave Fellman Collection, a compilation of more than 60 of his best articles on printing sales.
Driving The Sales Cycle, same program repeated Thursday April 11 and Friday April 12, from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
The printing sales cycle typically has five main stages — prospecting, quoting, the first few orders, the “good times” and the downhill stage. This seminar will teach you and your salespeople how to drive this cycle, rather than just riding it. You’ll learn how to prospect more effectively, how to make the quoting stage less about price and more about value, how to ensure customer satisfaction with the first few orders and how to use that momentum to maximize the customer relationship, extending and expanding the “good times.” You’ll learn how to defend your customers against your competition, further delaying the downhill stage. In addition, you will learn:
- How to qualify or disqualify prospects according to three key criteria
- How to handle the most common early-stages obstacles and objections, including gatekeepers and voice mail
- How to network effectively, using both old and new media and channels
- How to lead/drive the conversation with questions and identify the tipping factors — needs/wants/hot buttons
- The difference between value, cost and price, and how to negotiate all three
- How to gain three levels of value from each of your customers
Presented by acknowledged industry printing expert, Dave Fellman!
Early Bird Tuition (register before March 31st ) is $99. Registration after April 1 is $129.