G7 Summit - A Conference of IDEAlliance
Graphics Canada-G7 Summit Canada on Color Management
April 6, 2017-Toronto 9:00am – 12:00pm
There is no cost to attend but advance registration is required.
With more than 1,100 print service providers qualified in its G7 Master program, from 17 countries around the world, the Idealliance G7 methodology is used by the world’s leading print service providers to ensure they provide their clients a consistent proof-to-press match.
The Idealliance 2017 G7 Summit Canada will provide the latest developments in the G7 methodology and the most proven best practices in print production. Our industry’s most experienced technology and process experts will share valuable insights and instruction, designed for both G7 novices and experienced premedia and print production professionals.
- G7™ 101: For Every Print Medium (The Methodology That Transcends all Print)
- The Trajectory: GRACoL™ ››› XCMYK ››› Expanded Gamut
- SCHMOO: G7™ for Spot Colors-How it Works, Why it Works, How to do It
- BrandQ™: Communication & Certification in the Packaging Supply Chain (This is our Recipe)
- The 4th Industrial Revolution: Inkjet, Industrial, Specialty, and Dye Sublimation
- Psst…We are Talking to You and YES we have G7 Certification Programs specifically for you
- Idealliance: The Think Tank
Don Hutcheson: CEO-HutchColor, LLC-Inventor of G7
Ron Ellis: CEO-Ron Ellis Consulting, LLC
James Raffel-CEO-ColorMetrix, LLC
Timothy Baechle-Director of Global Print Media Markets & Technologies-Idealliance