G7 Summit - A Conference of IDEAlliance
Graphics Canada-G7 Summit Canada on Color Management
April 6, 2017 – International Centre, Hall 5, Aviation Room C, 9:00am – 12:00pm
There is no cost to attend but advance registration is required.
With more than 1,100 print service providers qualified in its G7 Master program, from 17 countries around the world, the Idealliance G7 methodology is used by the world’s leading print service providers to ensure they provide their clients a consistent proof-to-press match.
The Idealliance 2017 G7 Summit Canada will provide the latest developments in the G7 methodology and the most proven best practices in print production. Our industry’s most experienced technology and process experts will share valuable insights and instruction, designed for both G7 novices and experienced premedia and print production professionals.
- G7™ 101: For Every Print Medium (The Methodology That Transcends all Print)
- The Trajectory: GRACoL™ ››› XCMYK ››› Expanded Gamut
- G7™ Innovations in Digital Electrophotography
- BrandQ™: Communication & Certification in the Packaging Supply Chain (This is our Recipe)
- The 4th Industrial Revolution: Inkjet, Industrial, Specialty, and Dye Sublimation
- Psst…We are Talking to You and YES we have G7 Certification Programs specifically for you
Idealliance: The Think Tank Speakers:
- Don Hutcheson: CEO-HutchColor, LLC-Inventor of G7
- James Raffel-CEO-ColorMetrix, LLC
- Timothy Baechle-Senior Director, Global Print Technologies & Workflows-Idealliance
- John Scott Thorburn-Senior Analyst, Field Marketing, BISG-Production Solutions-Canon USA